I want to thank Dr. Kubikian and his staff for allowing (almost) my entire office to "invade" his implant course. Somehow Dan kept the course interesting for the people who understood implants, but yet informative and not "over the heads" of the staff members who didn't understand implants entirely. It also helped that the facility and food was great. Thanks for a great course.
Ben Peck, D.M.D-Atco, NJ.
"Before the implant review course conducted by Dr. Dan Kubikian, I was confused/conflicted about different implant systems. This was the first course of its kind where all major implant systems were covered with the pros/cons of different systems which helped me choose my cases and systems in the future."
Brian Jagirdar, D.M.D-Vineland, NJ
"I participated in the implant review course hosted by Dr. Dan Kubikian in order to better familiarize myself with the multifaceted restorative options that are currently available in today's market. I can now confidently provide my patients with the most up-to-date, optimal restorative care ranging from single implant restorations to implant retained over-dentures."
Robert Helder, D.M.D-
West Deptford, NJ
"The implant course hosted by Dr. Dan Kubikian is well organized and informative. I recommend this course for the clinician who wants to stay on the cutting edge of implant placement and restoration."
John Tiffany, D.M.D-Moorestown, NJ
"As a young dentist early in my career, treatment planning and restoring implants seems like a daunting task. This course hosted by Dr. Dan Kubikian really gives a great comprehensive overview of implants and has given me the confidence I need to meet the many challenges of implant dentistry."
Dr. Jeffrey Lane, D.M.D
"Few didactic courses offer a round table format where all the participants can contribute to the discussion; Dr. Kubikian's implant seminar is one of these. It is more like a study club in that it provides real world knowledge immediately relevant to the day to day practice of the general practitioner."
Richard Feuer, D.M.D, F.A.G.D.
- 12 C.E. Credits
- Complimentary Tuition
- Dinner Provided
- Staff Invited
Implant Review Course
Designed to familiarize dental professionals and their staff with all aspects of restorative implant dentistry. This comprehensive course highlights detailed information on how to restore crowns, bridges, hybrids and overdentures in a functional and esthetic manner. It addresses potential pitfalls in treatment and discusses valuable troubleshooting tips.
The course is ideal for restorative dentists who would like to gain a greater confidence in the restorations of varying complexities in the posterior and anterior dentition. Each patient visit is reviewed and outlined to prepare dental professionals, their staff and their patients for the implant experience. Lectures conclude with a selected implant company providing an overview of their restorative system and components.
- Implant Overview & How to restore the single tooth
- Crown/Bridge & Educating patients about implants
- Hybrids & Overdentures, Technology, Cone Beam
- Esthetics & Site Development/Preservation
468 Hurffville Crosskeys Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
THE FOLLOWING DOCTORS HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE:
- Ira Adler (Marlton, NJ)
- Stephen Altaker (Sewell, NJ)
- George Alto (Pine Hill, NJ)
- Nyman Aydi (North Jersey Bergen County)
- Anne Barrett (Marlton, NJ)
- Jennifer Bloch (Northfield, NJ)
- Scott Brady (Riverton, NJ)
- Brian Cardillo (Stratford, NJ)
- Yvonne Chen (Glassboro, NJ)
- Heather Clark (Northfield, NJ)
- William Cregar (Sewell,NJ)
- Dennis Dafonte (Blackwood, NJ)
- Dorothy Drain (Sicklerville, NJ)
- Marek Dworak (Sewell, NJ)
- Emily Eilerman (Mullica Hill, NJ)
- Charles Esposito (Moorestown, NJ)
- Christopher Esposito (Moorestown, NJ)
- Carmella Fannelle (Barrington, NJ)
- Eric Forte (Gibbsboro, NJ)
- Gary Friedland (Blackwood, NJ)
- Aylin Gezgin (Montclair, NJ)
- Amy Golden (Berlin, NJ)
- Marci Grechen (NJ)
- Robert Helder (Vineland, NJ)
- Theresa Hoang (Edison, NJ)
- John Horn (Pitman, NJ)
- Brian Jagirdar (Vineland, NJ)
- Marlene Sardina-Kelly (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Shawn Kelly (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Deborah Kim (Williamstown, NJ)
- Jeffrey Lane (Haddonfield, NJ)
- William Lane (Haddonfield, NJ)
- Sophia Lee (Maple Shade, NJ)
- Randi Lempert (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Anthony Leska (Atco, NJ)
- Andrew Lisko (Collingswood, NJ)
- Gary Lucci (Marlton, NJ)
- Jennifer MacCormack (Vineland, NJ)
- Poornima Madanapalli (Vineland, NJ)
- Maryam Manoucheri (Pine Hill, NJ)
- John Marcelino (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- George Marcantonis (Sicklerville, NJ)
- Jameela Maret (Bridgeton, NJ)
- Erik Mendelsohn (Pleasantville, NJ)
- Sunita Menon (Somerdale, NJ)
- Edward Meriminsky (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- James Mihalos (New York, NY)
- Leanne Mitchell (Woodbury Heights, NJ)
- David Monokian (Marlton, NJ)
- Michael Monokian (Marlton, NJ)
- Marc Morrell (Toms River, NJ)
- Joseph Natoli (Turnersville, NJ)
- David Nepa (Collingswood, NJ)
- Mark Nester (Wenonah, NJ)
- John O'Brien (Mullica Hill, NJ)
- Monika O'Brien (Turnersville, NJ)
- Dan Pahk (Livingston, NJ)
- William Panico (Rio Grande, NJ)
- Heather Paparone (Rio Grande, NJ)
- Ben Peck (Atco, NJ)
- Septimiu Pastiu (Sewell, NJ)
- David Pastore (Voorhees, NJ)
- Dawn Poli (Woodbury, NJ)
- Gary Potok (Philadelphia, PA)
- Dorothy Conway-Quinn (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Edward Rankin (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Jamie Richman (Woodbury Heights, NJ)
- Sara Saad (East Brunswick, NJ)
- Pankaj Shah (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Mariam Shariff (Hillsboro, NJ)
- Elliott Singer (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Monica Singh (Camden, NJ)
- Emily Stein (Sicklerville, NJ)
- Joann Stettler (Westmont, NJ)
- Kelly Tallio (Rio Grande, NJ)
- Khanh Thai (Mullica Hill, NJ)
- Kathryn Thomas (Sicklerville, NJ)
- John Thurber (Marlton, NJ)
- John Tiffany (Moorestown, NJ)
- Pam Tisot (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Irena Jug-Weiss (Maple Shade, NJ)
- Robert Woolery (Ocean City, NJ)
- Michele Turner-Wood (Glassboro, NJ)
- Keith Wyckoff (Wenonah, NJ)
- Carl Wyckoff (Wenonah, NJ)
The "Introduction to Implants" lecture series, hosted by Dr. Dan Kubikian,
was an informative look into the various implant systems available to the general practitioner. The course is presented in a logical, laid back manner that simplifies the sometimes confusing options that we are faced with in choosing an implant based restoration. The information presented is easy to process and useful in helping achieve a successful restorative outcome.
Andrew P. Lisko, D.M.D-
"An outstanding combination of both treatment planning and restorative phases of implant dentistry for any practitioner! The implant course hosted by Dr. Dan Kubikian has a real world approach that has improved my confidence in recommending and restoring dental implants"
Shawn Kelly, D.M.D-Cherry Hill, NJ
"I really enjoyed the implant seminar conducted by Dr. Dan Kubikian. It was very informative and was given in an intimate setting of a small group. Dan is such a modest individual, and makes you feel very comfortable to ask any questions you may have about implants or any other treatment planning. I especially enjoyed Dan's multiple choice quizzes during his presentation. I think that it was a nice way to interact with the audience."
David J. Nepa, D.M.D-Haddonfield, NJ
"The implant seminar series hosted by Dr. Dan Kubikian was well presented and very informative. He provided case presentations of several of the popular implant systems and allowed for casual discussion and questions. The sales representatives from each of the major implant systems were available during the course providing additional information. I strongly recommend this course to general practitioners who want to build a more confident implant restoring practice."
Marlene Sardina-Kelly, D.M.D-Cherry Hill, NJ
"The Implant Course by Dr. Dan Kubikian was very informative and gave me the chance to really compare the various implant brands, along with learn the multiple indications for implant restorations, and how to go about effectively treatment planning those cases. The hands-on experience at the end of the course was also an added benefit, plus it was a nice forum to meet the various implant representatives in my area, and also exchange ideas with the other young dentists in the group."
Joann Stettler, D.M.D-Westmont, NJ
"I found the implant course to be extremely helpful and enlightening. Dr. Dan Kubikian presented a multitude of cases in a very entertaining and unintimidating fastion. It helped to build my confidence when discussing implant options with my patients."
Kelly Tallio, D.M.D-Rio Grande, NJ
"The implant course I took by Dr. Dan Kubikian was very informative and educational. I've benefited greatly from it and look forward to the next lecture series!"
"Dr. Dan Kubikian's implant course was very organized and knowledgeable on all of the topics and I would recommend it to any dentist looking to learn more about dentistry!"
Dr. Michael Monokian, Marlton NJ
"I enjoyed the implant course by Dr. Dan Kubikian. The commoradory and professional atmosphere was refreshing and it created a great learning environment!"
Dr. Eric Forte, Gibbsboro, NJ